This house was designed and built in 1923 by Robert Seyfarth.
The exterior of the house was restored - the bricks were tuck-pointed and timber replaced as necessary as well as re-stained. We designed a 4-car garage addition with the brick patterns matching the original house.
We almost completely changed the interior layout. The old garage was turned into a family room, the screen porch become a library, the basement was dug out for 9’-0” ceilings.
On the inside the original paneling in dining and living rooms were restored. We redesigned some of the room entries and so new panels matching the original design were installed.